Advantage Roofing & Exteriors is known for providing expert home improvement services. We are also very committed to “community improvement” through supporting organizations that:
- Inspire Youth to Succeed
- Strengthen Families
- Encourage Lifelong Wellness
- Improve Quality of Life
One important way that we are achieving our goal of supporting the communities we serve is by becoming a donor to the Susan G. Komen Southwest Michigan service area. We’re committing a donation of $25 for every project we complete to the local Komen affiliate. Together with our customers, we’re helping to fight breast cancer one step at a time.
Why we think breast cancer is a worthwhile cause:·
- Breast cancer kills treasured mothers, daughters, sisters and friends every day.
- Over 200,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in the U.S. each year.
- Over 35,000 women die from breast cancer in the U.S. each year.
About 1 in 8 women will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of their lifetime.
- About 85% of breast cancers occur in women who have no family history of breast cancer.
- Without a cure or better treatments, about 10 million women around the world will die from breast cancer in the next 25 years.
For more information, please visit the Susan G. Komen Michigan website by clicking here.
The Komen Michigan, Southwest Michigan office serves the counties of Allegan, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, and Van Buren.
Other important community organizations that we support include:
- Kellogg Community College Baseball
- Mattawan Public Education Foundation
- Mattawan Little League
- Mattawan Public Schools
- Parchment Little League
- Paw Paw Redskin Athletic Booster Club
- Pretty Lake Camp
- Portage Central Schools
- Portage Northern Schools
- Susan G. Komen Michigan
- Western Michigan University Theatre Guild