As a homeowner, there are lots of things you might think about upgrading in your home: the roof, the siding, the paint, the landscaping, etc. But how often do you think about your insulation? Whether you have an older home or are thinking about building a new one, insulation should be one of your top priorities.
What are the Benefits of New or Updated Insulation?
Insulation is an integral part of your home’s protection against the elements. When you add to or replace your existing insulation, you improve your home in the following ways:
- Reduced heating and cooling costs: Better insulation means that your home won’t lose heat in the winter. Meanwhile, it holds in your air-conditioned air in the summer. This significantly decreases your heating and cooling bills year after year.
- Noise control: Better insulation is one of the best sound-proofing methods – it keeps your home quieter so you’ll hear less traffic, wind and other outside noises.
- Fire protection: The right insulation can help protect your home from fire hazards. Many people don’t consider whether their insulation will help prevent the spread of fire or emit hazardous gases when exposed to heat or flames. Advantage Roofing & Exteriors can evaluate your current insulation for these factors and help ensure your home’s safety.
- Personal health: New insulation technologies are healthier for you and your family because they don’t allow clumps of loose insulation to form and prevent mold growth.
What Insulation Services Do We Offer?
At Advantage Roofing & Exteriors, our priority is to make your home safer and more efficient. One of the most effective ways to do this is through the following insulation installation services:
- Replace: We can place all new insulation in your home and remove old insulation safely. This is often the best choice for those in older homes.
- Update: We can add to your existing insulation to increase your home’s efficiency.
- Install: Have a new home under construction? We can install your insulation.
Get More Information
Find out more about how Advantage Roofing & Exterior’s insulation services can improve your home. Fill out our online form or call us today at (269) 372-1691 for a free in-home estimate.